I’m extremely active in the community and always working hard to create a better life for myself and those around me, which means I have a considerable amount of “busy work” as a result. I consider myself kind, easy to work with, and I have a direct communication style
This job will include a wide variety of tasks, from professional to personal. As my assistant, you will likely never have two days that are exactly the same. However, many duties will be everyday duties. My two dogs are my babies; one is still very much a puppy and the other is getting on in her years. An undying love for dogs is a key trait that is a MUST for this role.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Dog care – feeding, taking to groomer, managing vet appts and emergencies, keeping food stocked, dog park visits and dog walking
- Business assistance – putting up directional signs, ordering sign posts to be installed and also picked up, getting keys made for clients, working with contractors on quotes, scheduling appointments including contractors, inspections, and staging/photographers, finding and creating content for social media
- Personal assistance – arranging travel, car upkeep and maintenance (oil changes, tires, detailing, etc), maintaining a calendar of special events, sending out greeting cards, choosing and delivering gifts, researching items I need to purchase, handling returns, scheduling doctor appointments
Your qualifications, in order of importance:
- Love dogs! And shopping!
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Have your own transportation
- Highly organized and tech savvy
- Thrives in a support role and appreciates what it takes to keep a business moving
You must be self-motivating and capable of working with minimal direction. It is also important that you are observant and extremely organized and able to prioritize, yet agile and flexible enough to shift gears and move between tasks quickly. Previous experience in management, with pets, or as an administrative assistant are bonuses, but not required. Since this is a new role you can expect me to regularly give feedback while we iron out the kinks.
Hours are flexible, expect approximately 15-20 hours per week, but it will often include weekends.
$25/hour to start.
To apply, please send your resume as well as a paragraph or two introducing yourself.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]